Making a delicious biryani requires several herbs and spices mixing with rice curry and tender meat chunks. However, whether you are a beginner or a professional, a good biryani masala helps you get the authentic biryani taste.
We have made a comprehensive list of the best biryani masalas in India that can make your task of preparing biryani quite easy and we have found that Suhana chicken biryani masala is an ideal mixture of different spices that allow you to cook authentic chicken biryani.
Go with MDH Biryani Masala if you want a single mixture for both veg and non-veg biryanis.
Let’s go through in detail of top 5 best biryani masala in India.
Best Biryani Masala in India
#1. Suhana Chicken Biryani Spice Mix
Suhana Chicken Biryani masala claims no artificial colors and flavors are added in species and has no MSG. The spices are grounded in low temperature to retain aroma and freshness.
You can use Suhana Biryani masala to marinate chicken/paneer/vegetables to be used in preparing biryani. If you are using 200-gram rice and 500-gram chicken/paneer, 50 grams of Suhana biryani masala is enough.
The spice mix from the house of Suhana consists of Garlic, Onion, Mint, Black Pepper, Ginger, common salt, Sunflower oil, Chilli, Cassia, Caraway, Cumin, Clove, Bay Leaf, Green Cardamom, Green Chilli, Fennel seeds, Guar Gum, Black Cardamom, Bishop’s weed, long pepper, and lemon powder.
- No added MSG, artificial colors, and flavors
- 21 spices blended to provide rich taste
- Grounded in low temperature
- Imparts fresh aroma when cooked
- Can be used to cook vegetarian/non-vegetarian biryani
- Part of the Culinary legacy of the Mughal Empire, biryani is made with...
- No added MSG, no artificial flavours, no added colours & preservatives
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient & cooks in minutes
- Low Temperature Grinding so that the spices retains its Freshness and...
- Reduce cooking preparation time by using Suhana spice mixes range
#2. MDH Biryani Masala
Quite reasonably priced, MDH biryani masala powder is made of pure spices and packed in such a way that it locks the freshness for a longer period. MDH Biryani spice mix gives a rich flavor and scrumptious taste to the biryani.
This biryani masala powder has a blend of spices like red chilies, cassia, black cardamom, cumin, mace, black pepper, and green cardamom. This is a vegetarian product and can be used to make Jain biryani like paneer or vegetarian biryani.
Make sure to store this masala in an airtight container, away from direct sunlight to increase its shelf life.
- Imparts an aromatic flavor to biryani
- A blend of 8 authentic spices
- Available in a handy pack of 50 grams
- Has a longer shelf life
- No artificial flavors added
- Budget-priced with smart packaging
#3. Everest Shahi Biryani Masala
Get the flavor of authentic Mughlai biryani with this aromatic shahi biryani masala powder from the brand of Everest. The packet contains an authentic blend of various spices like black pepper, nutmeg, dried kasoori methi, cassia, coriander, caraway, cardamom, nutmeg, chilies, mace, and cardamom.
This ready-to-use biryani masala is perfect for making chicken/mutton biryani and vegetarian biryani. You can also experiment with various recipes with this biryani masala mix.
- Prepared with a mix of genuine spices
- Imparts pleasing taste and aroma
- Delivers a spicy flavor to the rice
- Packed to retain freshness
- Cost-effective spice mix
- Available in the local markets
- It can be used to prepare exotic briyani
#4. Catch Biryani Masala Powder
Catch biryani masala is made using low-temperature grinding (LTG) technology that provides the masala a unique taste, color, and flavor that reflects in any biryani dish you prepare.
The biryani masala is made of genuine spice blends like cumin, Kashmiri Mirch, red chilies, black cardamom, garlic, onion, nutmeg, white pepper, black mustard, bay leaves, turmeric, and coriander.
The spice mix must be stored in a dry and cool place to keep the flavors intact.
- Made of LTG technology
- Genuine spice blends
- Authentic spices used
- Packaged well to retain freshness
- Reasonably priced
- Available in various local Kirana stores
#5. Nature Vittles Biryani Masala Mix
Nature Vittles Biryani Masala mix is made of spices grounded in hygienic conditions and packed in a glass bottle to keep the aroma every time the container is opened. The biryani masala is known to provide intense flavor and texture to your biryani.
A perfect quantity of this spice mix along with the rice and other ingredients can make your biryani smell heavenly, so make sure to use the recommended quantity (approx. 50 grams of Biryani Masala powder for 1 kg rice) of the mix.
The ingredients used to make Nature Vittles Biryani Masala mix are – Star Anise, Coriander, Bay Leaf, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cumin, Black Cardamom, Mace, Green Cardamom, Black Pepper and Clove. This spice mix is ideal for cooking Mutton Biryani, Mixed Veg Biryani, Dum Pukth Biryani, Paneer Biryani, and Hyderabadi Biryani.
All the ingredients used in this spice mix are non-allergic and do not add up any calories. The spice mix has a good shelf life too.
- Aromatic spice mix with 11 key spices
- Can be used to make various types of biryani
- Non-allergic spices used
- Available in a cute glass jar
- Has a longer shelf life
- No artificial colors or flavors used
- AUTHENTIC FLAVOR & INTENSE AROMA: Nature Vittles offers you authentic...
- USER-FRIENDLY PACKAGING: Nature Vittles Masala comes in user-friendly and...
- WELL-PICKED INGREDIENTS: Nature Vittles biryani masala has enough...
- UNADULTERATED BIRYANI MASALA: Nature Vittles serves you high-quality...
- HYGIENICALLY PREPARED: Nature Vittles Serves you premium quality 100%...